Reminding Ourselves we're Woman with Value

One thing that I have done is put positive mantras/phrases on my bedroom mirror.
I saw this on one of my favorite shows Mary Jane played by Gabrielle Union on Netflix.
In the show she is a high powered news anchor. I love her fiery personality that also has self doubts at times.
She has these post it notes on her mirrors as a reminder to herself that she is a capable, strong, intelligent woman.
We all need to be filled up and reminded of our greatness and power.
If I hear that voice of self doubt become too loud I  must change the volume.


Here are some of the things that help me:


Release: I have to get out and run to shift the negative energy in my body.


Restore: Which I do by taking 5 minutes to do some gentle yoga/breathing
exercises.


Invigorate: Which are the post it notes of positive phrases on my mirrors, phone.  
I really love Louise Hays site for affirmation.
https://www.louisehay.com/affirmations/



Comments