Delving into the Feminine

My sister was here visiting this past week and we always have such great inspiring conversations. The conversations feed my soul and open my mind to see the bigger possibilities.

She gave me a beautiful book called: I sit listening to the wind by Judith Duerk. Her books are so poetic and really hit me at a deeper level. Judith tells a story then poses the question How might your life me different?

The story she shares is about a woman lecturing and answering questions. The woman takes her time getting ready for the lecture and answers most questions but when it comes to the point where others are trying to prove something she ever so politely declines to answer. This balance of staying true to yourself and the need to be successful in our do society is a challenge. So, Judith asks

How might your life be different if you had a place that grounded you in times of internal battle. What would that place look like? Feel like? Smell like? Would you wear certain clothes? Would you be at a certain place? How would this place settle you back into your soul.



Comments