Discovering my inner badass

My sister is on a road trip cross country and she's rediscovering her inner badass by challenging herself to explore the unknown and be open to what becomes of this trip.

We talk all the time about our life transitions. Were each others support when we need a kick in the ass or an ear to listen. As we were talking today she was sharing meeting such cool woman on her trip so far. There sharing, exploring and reigniting there zest for the untamed life. When we put ourselves out there we begin to see that life can look so vastly different, it's all about what you crave. It made me start thinking where has my inner badass gone? What do I crave from this life?

It has been so easy for me to be overwhelmed and consumed with my daughter and her every need that I forget I was once a badass! So, how do I rediscover my inner badass? I think I need to define what that means to me now at this stage in my life.


Standing in the place you are, become 
aware of your feet on the earth, settle 
into all four corners of your feet. Begin 
to close your eyes and listen to the inhale 
exhale of your breath. Allow your mind to 
let go, release the tension in your jaw. relax 
your facial muscles, feel the beating of your 
heart. Now start to bring your focus to the area 
below your navel and breath into that space, as 
your awareness of this area deepens, begin to 
envision a bright orange lotus in this area. See 
this as an opening to your feminine power/desires
Let these desires seep into your soul.
Notice how they make you feel, what desires are 
calling to you.  

After this meditation feel free to journal about what came up for you. Were there new desires? Did it help ignite your feminine badass?

Comments